A COMPANY COMMITTED TO SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
Throughout the decades, Robot-Coupe has been committed to a policy of social and ethical responsibility with four focuses.
Our heavy duty machines are designed to last!
We go beyond the requirements to guarantee the highest levels of performance.
100% of our machines can be repaired and more than 95% recyclable.
Our partners are based in Europe and we support them in developing a sustainable approach.
STRONG COMMITMENTS THROUGHOUT THE SERVICE LIFE OF PRODUCTS
- The materials used for our machines are high quality and long lasting.
- Our machines provide energy efficiency and savings throughout their service life.
- 100% of our products can be repaired.
- Spare parts are available for more than 10 years after a product is discontinued.
- Compliance with the most stringent standards.
- Application of the ROHS directive (Restriction Of Hazardous Substances) and incorporation of future standards such as the EuP (Energy Using Product).
- The choice of European supply partners to reduce transport and its impact on the environment.
- Reduction in packaging from design onwards and decrease in production waste.
- High precision machines to reduce waste in the kitchen.
- Our products are more than 95% recyclable.
- Participation in waste collection and recycling schemes in each country.
- An individual employee development policy and promotion of ethics.
- Respect of International Labour Organisation standards.
- Sharing of our CSR requirements with our partners with corresponding support and backing.
(*) no commitment, no obligation to purchase