Ideal for processing 30 - 150 portions.
This floor standing unit is designed to assist the healthcare sector with the preparation of texture modified meals for their residents. All foods, whether raw or cooked, sweet or savoury, whether entrees or mains, dessert or cheese, can be processed to various texture levels.
Description & advantages
45 L stainless steel bowl
- Tilting mechanism, at more than 90°, for effortless empyting of your preparation.
- Removable, exclusive to Robot Coupe, for easy cleaning.
Fine serrated blade
100% stainless-steel bowl-base assembly with fine-serrated edge for working with small and large quantities. Dismountable and adjustable.
Blixer ® arm
To improve the turbulence and consequently the end-product consistency.
- Timer: From 0-15 minutes for consistency. Automatically repeats the previously set time.
- Stainless steel control buttons: flush with the casing for easy cleaning and durability.
- Indicator lights for user safety.
- Pulse control for precision processing.
Polycarbonate see-through lid
- Lid wiper allows you to monitor your preparation from start to finish.
- Opening in the centre to add liquids or dry ingredients during processing.
- Designed to direct liquid back into the bowl when opened.
- Rubber seal to prevent liquid overflow.
- Quick and easy to remove for cleaning.
Induction motor for intensive use
Powerful commercial motor to ensure both durability and reliability.
Characteristics and product comparison
|Power||7 HP||13.5 HP||16 HP|
|Voltage||3-Phase 208 - 240 V||3-Phase 208 - 240 V||3-Phase 208 - 240 V|
|Speeds||1800 - 3600 rpm||1800 - 3600 rpm||1800 - 3600 rpm|
|IP65 control panel with digital timer||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Bowl||28 L stainless steel bowl||45 L stainless steel bowl||60 L stainless steel bowl|
|Blade(s)||All stainless steel detachable adjustable fine serrated blade assembly - Included||All stainless steel detachable adjustable fine serrated blade assembly - Included||All stainless steel detachable adjustable fine serrated blade assembly - Included|
|Equipped with||Blixer® arm||Blixer® arm||Blixer® arm|
|Three retractable wheels||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Number of 200-g portions||20 to 100||30 to 150||30 to 225|
|Gross weight (Lbs)||323||434||443|
(W × L × H), mm
|31.5" x 27.5" x 58.5"||38.5" x 27" x 61"||38.5" x 27" x 61"|
Safety and operating instructions 9.68 Mo
LOG IN to access through this page.
Send your request online: one of our chefs will meet you to present our products.
Simply enter its serial number.